[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Visitor

Why was this removed in the first place? For everyone sorting playlist by year that feature was really useful ;-(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me listen to my playlist folders on the web browser or mobile app (Android)!! 

I use them every day and it drives me crazy that I cannot listen to my folders when I'm at work (they don't allow the desktop app to be downloaded) or while I'm in the car using my mobile app. 

Dear Spotify,

With 100+ pages of comments and almost 3.000 votes, we - your paying customers - do not understand why this option was removed in the first place, and how come you're deaf for this very obvious request.

Either bring it back - as it was in 2017 - or come up with a very good explanation. But opening a community where your users can vote and comment on proposals, and then just putting it on "Not Right Now" without any explanation or follow-up is simply not right.

Shuffling through different folders is the one option I use every day. It's really annoying having to start up a pc to start this feature, and then picking it up on my Android phone. Which by the way means it's technically possible in your database set-up, so why wait to implement it on the Android app?

Casual Listener

This feature available on Desktop but not Mobile...It should have be on mobile just based on this fact, common sense, and a willingness to have a cohesive experience across platforms!

Visitor

I totally understand that it is probable that this feature was removed because of coding issues, but it has been three years now and it doesn't really make sense to keep it like this, especially after seeing how many people want it back. You probably even have customers who would be very happy to find this "new" feature on mobile devices too.