Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Uckidera

I find it interesting that Spotify just keeps silent about this since years.

Why don't they react in ANY way?

Never dealt with a more ignorant company.

karlmacnaughton

This now also seems to have been removed even from the PC version. It used to be that you could start a playlist folder shuffle on a PC and then switch the playback device to a Spotify Connect one but about a month ago this stopped working. It doesn't work with Google Cast either. Is the only option _really_ to drag everything out of the folders into a giant single folder once per week? Jeez 😕

Kinrade

Would love this feature back in the latest version. Used frequently before it was taken away, I now have to switch between the latest version and a really old version that still has the feature. 

I'm absolutely begging you guys to bring this feature back!! 🙏

EthanKeys

This is quite literally the most simple feature to add back - after being removed for no reason, and not doing so is complete ignorance and stupidity. 3000+ requests, and people still requesting it in 2021 and all there is is a **bleep** copy and pasted statement from 2019. Add the feature.

ianoushka

Please add this!

Uckidera

Earth to Spotify? Anybody out there?

maxpostal

Hi guys,

Let's write here every day, maybe Spotify support will wake up

Uckidera

good idea!

But I am afraid they will only wake up when we all stop our direct debits ... 😊 

rkra

Hi guys,

could you please EVERYBODY post "Please add the feature again"?

I see, there a over 3000 subscribers...., may be they will wake up

rkra

djsuperfive
Please add the feature again