Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
cblock

Unbelievable that Spotify has the resources to add a garbage DJ but can't manage to shuffle a folder with playlists in it. For seven years people have been asking for this basic media player feature to be returned to the player but Spotify is too busy pushing dj or blends or whatever.

Folders are so half-baked considering how many people want a better way to organize their playlists-- how come the answer to organizing playlists still requires people to open up the desktop app anyways? Why doesn't the API support them? Why can they only be played on desktop? Why does moving a session from desktop to mobile properly function and even say "playing from playlist folder". Why can't we have a single button for a feature already supported in the app after 7 years of asking?

yotamon

I wish they would tell us the reason not to do it.. There has to be a reason 🙆

dimshala

My last comment on this thread was 7 years ago. 😑  If it's a "never" just admit to that...

rikverstraete

How many more votes are needed to change your "We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now" since 2019 !!! common