[Mobile][Your Library] Artist: Setting for collapsing Albums

When I browse my music library and select an artist, it shows me all the albums from that artist that I saved, with all the the tracks expanded. In some cases, when I have more than one or two albums, that means I have to scroll quite a bit to get to the album that I want to hear. For example, if I want to hear The Beatles Sgt. Peppers, I have to scroll for a while, and even then it's easy to miss it. It would be nice if the albums were always collapsed, similar to how they are on the Artist page (not in Your Library), and the songs don't display until I click on the album that I want to hear.

You can see in the screenshots how albums are displayed in Your Library, and how they are displayed on the Artist page

Screenshot_20191210-200053_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20191210-200118_Spotify.jpg

Updated on 2019-12-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-12-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.