[Mobile][Your Library] View Albums in albumcover grid view

I've recently purchased Premium, and I've always used music apps that play locally stored music. This experience was very pleasing to me, as I don't listen music by track, but by album. I always play a album that fits the way I feel that moment.

But when I switched over to Spotify, something started bugging me immidiately. What I really miss is the specific 'Album Cover Tiles UI' that the apps I previously used have (take for example a screenshot I provided of my previous music app I was using, 'Phonograph')

This UI makes it so much easier to pick an album I want to listen to, it bugs me I have to scroll through a list of small album covers.

I really wish there was an option to change the album UI by the users preference.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-16 at 12.24.02.jpg

Updated on 2019-09-20

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-20

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here