[Mobile][Your Music] Pinning Playlists, Artists and Albums

I would love to see a feature on Spotify mobile that looks similar to the "Recently Played" menu, except it would be a "pinned" menu, where you could pin whatever playlists, albums, or artists you want so that they are super easy to access! I use the "Recently Played" menu a lot, but I find it really annoying how if I go and listen through a lot of albums or a couple songs just once, then I have to scroll all the way back to get to the playlists and artists I listen to more often. It would be very convienent to have a pinned menu, and I think people would be more apt to use Spotify, since they are able to access what they actually listen to most, and be able to customize their music experience. I hope this idea is able to get some attention, it's a feature I really want to be added. Peace.

Updated on 2019-07-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here