Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Music] Bring Back "Year in Music" on Demand

So I got the e-mail in 2014 but after that I think I enabled the option to send me e-mail and now I want the e-mail that shows my 2016 favorite artists, songs and genres but it won't send it to me anymore?

Updated on 2017-12-07

We're happy to announce the return of Your Wrapped. As of December 5, 2017 you can now find your personal Year in Music at 2017wrapped.com/ . You can also access personal playlists at https://open.spotify.com/view/2017-page.

Thanks for your feedback and enjoy!

Wrapped 2017.png

Comments
Frcrckrwshs

Hi!

I just got to know that I won't be able to see my spotify statistics as I forgot to tic the e-mail box for news. This is really saddening to me since I've basically looked forward to it since last years ''Your year in music''. So my idea here is to do a alternative webpage for wrapped or resend the e-mails to those who missed out, I think it would be highly appriciated.

/Eli

Nokuno

I totally agree :)... was about to come and give the same good feedback about it but I was expecting someone else might have allready done it 😉

contranda

Since many people may not have received their 2016 Year in Music email due to having certain sections of their email notifications off, it would be great if they had an option to receive the email again. Or if the personal statistics were availible online like they were last year

SB2284

Dear Spotify.

Many thanks for your overview of my Year in Music 2016. I've noticed that you decided to take another approach with respect to the type of data and "nice to knows" you have shared with your customers in the overview.

I really appreciated data you shared in last year's overview, e.g. what was the most suprising song of the year, which song was repeatedly played etc etc. I do miss that in this year's overview, and I was wondering why Spotify chose to take a different approach.

Also, I am sincerely hoping that you will also prepare a Play it Forward 2017 list for your customers. I enjoy listening to new music, and I appreciate Spotify making suggestions of what I should be listening to in the new year. So looking forward to your suggestions for next year.

I hope you will take my feedback at heart. For now, many thanks for facilitating so much music in my life the past year and happy holidays:)

KR,

Stefanie

BranV

I was so disappointed that I didn't get mine either, its something that I have been looking forward to for a long time! 😞 They should at least send the emails again or do what they did last year! 

brigette1997

I also used to get that, but I didn't get anything this year, I have almost no emails from spotify so I was wondering if I was going to get one like seemingly everyone else has??

SugarlumpsQueen

Very disappointed of how this year's "Year in Music 2016" was represented. Last year was so much better. Had so much more interesting features. E.g. Music listened to in different seasons. I was very excited to see my statistics to be able to share with friends, and if you think about it this is a feature that may bring more listeners/customers. But, no I was let down. Last.fm isn't the best, but it was better than yours. You better fix up in 2017. And it wasn't only me who is upset, looking at different forums

frodocheese

It just seems lazy on their part man. Like sure you have the playlists but it's nothing compared to what it was like the years previous. I was looking forward all year towards this and all I got was disappointment. The top 100 tracks are pretty predictable and I'm less than satisfied this year with this and the number of bugs I've encountered (music being deleted, pausing/playing not working, music not stopping after closing the app etc) just feels bad man 

ciggs

Interesting thing is I recieved an email with a summary of my listening which also included a link the my top playlist. The summary included my 3 top tracks (awesome I love those songs so it made complete sense, had them on repeat), the playlist of 79 songs didn't include any of those 3 tracks LOL!!!. Like what kind of Math/Query is this. 

TheRDB76

I agree.  The list of 100 songs was not satisfactory at all.  I wanted to know how many minutes I listened to, favorite artists, favorite genres, etc. like last year.  This will definitely result in lower Spotify usage among a lot of users.