Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Music] Bring Back "Year in Music" on Demand

So I got the e-mail in 2014 but after that I think I enabled the option to send me e-mail and now I want the e-mail that shows my 2016 favorite artists, songs and genres but it won't send it to me anymore?

Updated on 2017-12-07

We're happy to announce the return of Your Wrapped. As of December 5, 2017 you can now find your personal Year in Music at 2017wrapped.com/ . You can also access personal playlists at https://open.spotify.com/view/2017-page.

Thanks for your feedback and enjoy!

Wrapped 2017.png

Comments
Imaactress101

I really liked how Spotify did the music in a year in 2015. I liked the 100 Top Songs Playlist that you could download. I really hope that they can do something like that in 2016.

blake
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2016-07-03

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

BlaZiNOG

The past years we had the so called "Year in music" any idea of when this will be brought back? And is there anyway they could be updated over the year, bcuz i personally think its kind of funny too see what i've listned too! 

- Kasper

pingu_506.jpg
blake
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2016-09-09

Marked as new idea.

KittenNyx

I really hope they do this again this year to.  Going to be super sad if they dont

zeta2

As we had seen this content before 2016, I am hopefully curious about it and i wonder if we will see it for 2016 too. Everybody wants to see their stats and it would be so fine if you do that again.

tomprider

Hi,

you`ve sent me a nice statistics email about my 2016 year with spotify and there is probably some bug with days of a week coz I see twice Thu (Čt in czech). The friday is missing 🙂 

Btw so sad that there is missing the share button to compare you statistics with others on facebook etc..

Cheers,

Tom

ThomSchuring

Didn't get it either.. I want it so bad

jimiholmberg

I didn't get it either. Frustrating, I've been waiting for this all year! Staff please!