[Music] Cross-Genre "Daily Mixes"

It would be great if we had an option for a 'global' mix, encompassing all of the information Spotify knows about us into one continuous stream of music, regardless of genre. I've noticed I've recently been spending the majority of my music consumption on systems like YouTube, where their algorithm almost perfectly provides me with music that it knows I like (as I've listened to it before), and extrapolates on that ever-so-slightly to bring in things I've never heard before. I haven't found an algorithm so satisfying yet.

For example, "My Mix" (an auto-generated playlist of music videos made by the platform) has Architects, American Football, Oliver Francis and The Midnight all adjacent to each other, and I like that a lot.

Thanks!

Updated on 2019-01-18

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
brookus

Yes, please.  I like a variety of music.  Constantly hopping between Daily Mixes is not a good user experience.

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-01-18

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

angelx644
Casual Listener

Please allow customization of Daily Mixes. They are basically useless right now as I want to listen to music from 2 daily mixes (same genre, idk why they divided them). 
I also want to know what songs I've Hearted and which songs/artists I've asked not to be repeated.