[Music] Wish Box for missing Tracks & Artists

Could it be good idea to add a wish box or a button somewhere in Spotify so every time I don't find some record from Spotify I could easily add it to the wish box. Maybe a button next to the search box so after a failed search just clicking the wish box button. Afterwards the Spotify staff and record companies (and users) could see which records are most wanted and use that information for getting the records to the Spotify.

Updated on 2019-02-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're switching this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
DRLBeats
Casual Listener

Nice catalog

d3lnko8vsliqfo1
Visitor

song request

Freedom by Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton
Used in Django Unchained such a good song

xgio8leox
Casual Listener
datfenristho
Gig Goer

Why is it literally every good idea gets closed, or labeled "not right now"? You'd think spotify would actually want to make it's customers happy, but apparently they do things to drive them away instead.

Ryanbrathwaite
Visitor

Hi guys...I would love 'there is no love in the world' by luciano added. It's one of my favourite reggae track. Hope it is possible

bpguitar
Visitor

This would be a very nice improvement to the overall Spotify experience. I’ve had several searches come back “nothing found”, and would much appreciate a convenient “Please Add To Spotify” link.

kcby25
Casual Listener

nothing yet?

JennyJim
Visitor

Hi! I NEED Verivery- My beauty on Spotify ! The song is from the soundtrack for The kdrama Extra ordinary you ! 

spocom
Visitor

Hello! Great to see spotify cares for its audience.

I would really love to listen these albums:

1. Hatano Hirofumi - Boku Ga Mainichi Wo Sugoshita Basho (2016)

2. Britta Zetterström - Vinterljus (2001)   (Label: Tongång Records)

3. Dúné discography.

Thanks in advance.  And for which act of your kindness I shall remain ever grateful to you. Happy holidays! 

englandfrvr

Avenged Sevenfold - Set Me Free