Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Other] Lyrics support for Apple TV app

Lyrics have been a great addition to Spotify apps across several of my devices, but on the latest Spotify app for my Apple TV 4K, the feature doesn’t seem to be available. Roku and Xbox already appear to have support, so it would be great to have this feature on Apple’s streaming platform as well.

Updated on 2022-04-04

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
G4b1t0

Dear Spotify team.
Any Update on when are we going to have lyrics supported on Apple TV? 
Please, let us know.... Almost 4 months since last update. 🙂

diasalexx

ANY UPDATES?

PLEAAAAASE!

Louie_DLF

Bump

babelhoo

Almost 8 months and counting...
As others have commented, I also moved to apple music.  Of course not only because of this (also, for the services I use, One made more sense economically), but it "helped".

Chriskask

Come on! Work the fking lyrics! 

MithrandirAlpha

Really Spotify?? Why so slow to make this small change about to have available lyrics in the app for the Apple TV…

Eddygraphic

Almost a year later, no update 🤦🏻‍♂️ the Apple TV app is pretty lackluster, no lyrics, no queue option, no start radio from song option, all these features are already available on the Android TV app why do they take so long to implement?.

Juanktmb

This is something that I have been waiting in Apple TV

themonarc

They have to be deliberately kneecapping the experience on Apple TV, right? Either that, or their tvOS development team has been on vacation for a full year. It’s been almost 5 months since my post here “reached internal teams” and no update. Nice!

jay-romera

Not having this feature makes me think about changing to Apple Music . I’ll be patient… a little more …