Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Spotify Karaoke

Spotify should include karaoke feature where users can sing along to their favorite songs without the artists vocal just like Apple Music Sing

Updated on 2023-07-19

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
alanfappi

Hey guys, how's everyone doing these days? Hope everyone is fine.
I've been staying a lot at home and working listen to my Spotify constantly, and singing more and (humbly) better, I guess. These days I was looking for karaoke versions from my favorite songs, but the quality is so low comparing to the song, besides there are different versions, and not always the way we want. I think would be awesome if there was an option in the player (at least for some popular songs) for example "do yourself", "I’ve got this", "let me sing", something like this, then you can have the entire audio with Spotify quality, from the original, for you to sing it! I can picture myself working and listen normally to my songs/playlists then a specific song starts to play, then I'd just press the magic bottom "I’ve got this" and sing that one, or maybe change to my "sing playlist" and do it with all of it, and become better and better so, and starts sing, get into a band and writing songs etc., etc. Also in parties, when everybody starts to sing a specific song, kind of "Love of my life" effect, then "ta-dah" you click in there, and let the people enjoy singing it by themselves. You don't have to stop anything and browse for a terrible "love of my life" karaoke version and break the climate, it’s in there, it’s the original, you just took Freddie Mercury off (probably he is better than all your friends together.. 🙂 ).
I think it would be awesome, I can pretty much picture many of my friends loving it, putting their playlists to play, don't need to set anything, same songs, but they can sing and be happy doing that.
Well, that's is guys, stay well!
Thanks for reading through here!
Alan

TimTime1

I would love this. Not only for karaoke version, but also because I simply love listening to music without vocals, for the sound design. 

Raphael_Santantonio

Just like the button to see the music letter, would be nice to have a button to take it off the voice, and let just the instrumental, just like a caraoke

Srihith117

Karaoke mode , where u can only hear the music and can read the lyrics and sing it  u will replacing Karaoke and now u can do it at your home , party, gatherings etc.and to the question why I chose Spotify is because I simply like Spotify .

brun0_miguel

Hello again! I did some searching here before starting this post, and I didn't find anything that was really about this idea- well @jeremy found it somehow i swear i looked it up before starting the post.

Some already had karaoke mode, i even never saw it in my app so i don't know how it worked.

For me, the perfect Karaoke would be that, in addition to the lyrics to accompany the music, we could remove the vocals, and of course, at the end of it all, show that score, which we never know if it's random, or we sing very well.

brun0_miguel_0-1660761034389.jpeg

brun0_miguel_1-1660761034053.png

olá novamente! fiz umas buscas aqui antes de começar essa postagem, e não encontrei algo que fosse realmente sobre essa ideia. alguns já tiveram o modo karaoke, eu mesmo nunca vi no meu aplicativo, então não sei como funcionava. para mim o Karaoke perfeito, seria que, além das letras para acompanhar a música, poder retirar o vocal, e lógico, no fim de tudo mostrar aquela pontuação, que a gente nunca sabe se é aleatória, ou cantamos muito bem. 

brun0_miguel

É uma ótima sugestão, alanfapi, é uma pena que esteja escondido no meio da comunidade, e não é uma prioridade para a empresa atender nosso pedido, que, como disse Jacob, não chega a 180 votos em 6 meses. . em breve, como Lucas disse: "eles estão marcando este caso encerrado. Isso inclui quaisquer sugestões semelhantes recebidas. 

Hey Alan, while this dream of ours doesn't happen, let's keep singing with the singer getting in the way-and sometimes getting the lyrics wrong- of OUR songs

🇧🇷

é uma ótima sugestão, Alanfappi, pena que escondida no meio da comunidade, e não seja uma prioridade... da empresa atender esse nosso pedido, que, como o Jacó disse, não atingiu 180 votos em 6 meses nem vai atingir tão logo, já que o Lucas disse: "estão marcando este caso como encerrado. Isso inclui quaisquer outras propostas recebidas.

Hey Alan, enquanto esse nosso sonho não acontece, vamos continuar cantando com o cantor atrapalhando- e por vezes errando a letra- das NOSSAS canções

brun0_miguel

It's a great suggestion alanfappi, it's a shame that it's hidden in the middle of the community, and it's not a priority for the company to fulfill our request, which, as Jacob said, doesn't reach 180 votes in 6 months. . coming soon, as Lucas said, "they are marking this case closed. This includes any similar suggestions received.

Hey Alan, while this dream of ours doesn't happen, let's keep singing with the singer getting in the way-and sometimes getting the lyrics wrong- of OUR songs

brun0_miguel_0-1660762816109.png

é uma ótima sugestão, Alanfappi, pena que escondida no meio da comunidade, e não seja uma prioridade... da empresa atender esse nosso pedido, que, como o Jacó disse, não atingiu 180 votos em 6 meses nem vai atingir tão logo, já que o Lucas disse: "estão marcando este caso como encerrado. Isso inclui quaisquer outras propostas recebidas.

Hey Alan, enquanto esse nosso sonho não acontece, vamos continuar cantando com o cantor atrapalhando- e por vezes errando a letra- das NOSSAS canções

*I couldn't edit the topic, sorry for the repetition. I still have difficulty using the community

Patonsystems
My idea is unique and I'm sure this wonderful application will be revolutionary. This idea came to me a week ago when I was in a nightclub that plays live music and also Kareoke for people to sing the favorite songs of their favorite artists because the system they had It was an archaic old system, eh, it's useless and that's when I thought, what if the Spotify application would update to a version for this type of venue that handles live singers and kareoke where the song is downloaded in its entirety, the voice of the singer and the system that already have lyrics is improved and harmonically synchronized with the music, in addition to this, they could add some effect to improve the voice and the experience of the person who is singing at that moment, and as well as a voice that before sounding the music present to the participant and the song that is going to interpret Example And with you Carlos Perez With the theme Besame Mucho by Luis Miguel. I think it would be something great and it would be a system that would not only be used by locals but also by everyone who wants to sing the favorite songs of their favorite artists. I leave you with this great idea. I think it would cause a great impact in South Korea, Japan and some Asian countries. that they adore love this type of entertainment and that everyone anywhere In a house in local night parties can use this wonderful Update

Benizlarjr

Apple music is doing this now! This would be a really good reason to go ahead and add in into Spotify! No point system ir anything needed, just, being able to lower the vocals!

mimireee

Idk why they closed this idea. Stupid move. Now Apple music has it. Finna switch if spotify doesn't get their sh together. Hello Spotify?? Sleeping???