Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[PS4][Other] Spotify on PS4 in Russia

Hello Spotify!

Very glad that the service is finally available in Russia BUT there is still no Spotify in Playstation Store!!!

Is there any chance we can get spotify on the playstation 4 and PS 5? 

Is there any official time plan to implement this? 

This is very important feature for the PS4 gamers in Russia and can be the main point for thoose who haven't decided yet should they buy Spotify subscription or not. While there are many other services only spotify can work on PS4 systems while playing.

Please, add Spotify app for ps4 for Russia asap.

Best wishes!

Updated on 2021-07-07

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that Spotify on PS4 is now available in Russia.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community!

Comments

Completely agree with that inquiry. Russian Spotify support already told me that PS4 app is in their backlog of changes. But still no exact timelines or comments from Russian Play Station support.

daizygod

I try donwload from second account in psn,but russian account spotify dont working with them.

But i hear that if try, usa account spotify then its will be working for 14 days (because u not in usa) then u need to buy premium

Luan
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2020-07-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Ruruxd

Spotify on PS4 must have!!!!!!

hws47a

+1 waiting for support and would like to get a notification if possible.

Is it possible to create another (for example US account) to install Spotify on PlayStation and then use it with a Russian account?

Nowyuno

I would like to see my favorite Spotify on PS4 and I think for other people from Russia it is just as important, they also want to play games and listen to music.

HeavensBeard

#Spotify_on_PS4_in_Ukraine!
#Do_it!

Dim009

Spotify sorely missing on ps4 😫

Taxer

Please put away the we add on

cytkamu

I can’t wait for the application to work on ps4 in the Russian region