Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[PS4][Other] Spotify on PS4 in Russia

Hello Spotify!

Very glad that the service is finally available in Russia BUT there is still no Spotify in Playstation Store!!!

Is there any chance we can get spotify on the playstation 4 and PS 5? 

Is there any official time plan to implement this? 

This is very important feature for the PS4 gamers in Russia and can be the main point for thoose who haven't decided yet should they buy Spotify subscription or not. While there are many other services only spotify can work on PS4 systems while playing.

Please, add Spotify app for ps4 for Russia asap.

Best wishes!

Updated on 2021-07-07

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that Spotify on PS4 is now available in Russia.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community!

Comments
Yura3221

I will only use Spotify if it is available on PlayStation Store for Russia

limitirovannyi

WE NEED SPOTIFY ON RUSSIAN PLAYSTATION!!!

Staff
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-10-13

Hey folks, 

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.
We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our
Idea Exchange.

AytoMaximo

Hello! What do you mean by "integrations with third parties"? According to official manual Spotify is a native music app for PlayStation. 

Bivshtex007

I am, too, want Spotify on my PS4 in Russian Region and it would be really cool to listen music on my console

kail_33G

when will you make this application? I don't like to wait 3 months ...

AlexPilot

We need Spotify ps4 app in Russia NOW!!!

Quotik

Seeing the news about the "Best app launch of all time" in Russia, it is sad to see the "Not Right Now" status of the PS4 app in Russia.

isaacrulz23

I am, too, want Spotify on my PS3 in Russian Region and it would be really cool to listen music on my console

eurobox

We wait Spotify on PS4 or PS5 in Russia.