[Panasonic Smart TV] Spotify App for Panasonic Smart TV

I have just purchased a new Panasonic Smart TV but unfortunately cannot download the Spotify app onto it.  I notice that a few people have raised this subject a while back, but nothing since.  I have Spotify on an LG TV so is there any chance that Spotify will release an app compatible with Panasonic TVs.  Surely I sm not the only one requiring this facility.

Updated on 2019-04-21

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly 🙂

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-04-21

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly 🙂

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

We really need this! Please priorize to have a spotify app made for panasonic smart TV's.

Yes I have a brand new OLED Panasonic TV all bells and whistles, probably 50 different apps - none of which are Spotify? Doesn’t make any sense!

Panasonic has high end televisions with powerfull processors and modern OS interface, it was left behind only because it's not Android TV. That's not fair... Spotify is being lazy on that. 

Visitor

It's a shame Deezer is there but not Spotify. A Spotify App on the Panasonic Smart TV will be fantastic and daily used at home.

I’m with the others on this please allow us to use Spotify

Casual Listener

It's not only Panasonic, all users with VEWD platform need Spotify.

Explained here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/VEWD-Spotify-app-on-VEWD-Smart-TV-OS-formerly-Oper... 

We've been treating this as a “new idea” all along... but this is not a new idea, we shouldn't have been collecting votes for this.. this is about users receiving the full service they’re paying for! We should be able to play Spotify through all our devices, right?! I’m paying for it and I’m not getting it on my Panasonic tv! This is a problem to be solved, not a new idea. Right, Spotify?!

Casual Listener
Unfortunately Panasonic has ignored all requests, so I can only assume that like all the other requests, yours will also fall on deaf, uninterested ears.
I have now sold my Panasonic and bought a Samsung who do have the option of
Spotify ...