[Partnership] Bring back Hulu with Spotify Premium

The deal is so cool so please bring it back. One of the best offers that Spotify was able to come up with.

Updated on 2019-08-09

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-09

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

mobiguy
Casual Listener

I had this deal until yesterday morning, when Spotify cancelled it on me with no notification or warning. The only thing I can think of is that my credit card on file expired, and I updated it and renewed Spotify the same day I got the email. This was a tremendous benefit of Spotify and I'd love to get it back, or at least get an explanation of why I lost it.

Dana23
Visitor

I had to update my credit card and lost Hulu, I feel like I am getting punished for staying with Premium service. Come on, I chose Spotify over other services due to Hulu! 

mobiguy
Casual Listener

@Dana23, I wasn't sure what did it. If it happened to you also when you updated your payment method, I think there will be a lot of dissatisfied people in the next year or so. Spotify should get ahead of this and restore the service before they **bleep** off a whole bunch of their customers.