Announcements

[Partnership] Bring back support with Djay

Spotify is not continuing support with djay or other dj apps for some reason! Please vote to bring this back a lot of people can’t afford to get another streaming service and Spotify. We are used to using Spotify and know how to work it! No one wants to have to get another service and try to figure out how to work it! SPOTIFY PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!!!

Updated on 2020-08-18

Hey @Dj_Alex,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-08-18

Hey @Dj_Alex,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Visitor

I wholeheartedly agree with this post and i know many others who do also. Spotify for me is the best Streaming service and I don't want to have to go to an alternative for my DJ needs. I know people who started using certain DJ software purely because it integrates with Spotify. Please don't take away this capability. 

Regular

Please just don’t quit with Djay Software from Algoriddim!
I am a subscriber of both, and it will make both useless for me.
Why change such a successful and beautiful partnership?
Please, do not do it!!! 🙏🏻
Regards, and keep up with the good work!

Roadie

They're only going to mark it as "Not Right Now" and sweep it under the rug.  No amount of votes will change their ways.

Casual Listener

Yes, PLEASE PLEASE keep DJ Pro and Spotify together! 

Music Fan

Give us back Djay software integration !

Are there any DJs in Spotify to understand how great it is ?

And the investments that made a lot of DJs because they believed you would never abandon them ?

We just never imagined such a treason was possible !

Visitor

BRING IT BACK! 

You have no idea how much people miss Djay integration.

At least come up with software yourself if you're not willing to work together with others..

Jeez..

Music Fan

this will fall under the "Need more votes" bullsh*t. 

Music Fan

Please DJs, vote for that ! My idea : Spotify should recrute DJs to understand us !! 🙂

https://community.spotify.com/spotify/board/message?board.id=ideas_submissions&message.id=114783#M11...

Casual Listener

Super bummed spotify is removing support with programs like Algoriddim's DJAY PRO. Its really unfortunate and something I think Spotify should work with the community to figure out a solution for something so WIDELY used, before just dropping support.