Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Compatibility with Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music

Given compatibility already exists with the Garmin Fenix 5 and Forerunner 645 Music, it would be great to make Spotify compatible with the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music and other Garmin music watches.

Updated on 2019-09-05

Hey folks, 

Thanks for adding your vote to this idea. 

Spotify is now available on the Vivoactive 3 and many other Garmin watches. To check out the full list, just head to https://spotify-everywhere.com.

Thanks!

Comments
michelleslot

Dear Spotify,

A lot of garmin users are waiting for spotify on garmin vivoactive 3m. I'm a spotify member and prefer to stay a spotify member, but if spotify is not compatible on garmin vivoactive 3 soon I will switch to deezer or an other music streaming services.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Michelle

Come on Spotify, we're way past that 100 votes mark...

jerrynthewriter

Don't go with Deezer.  If you really want to listen to your Spotify tunes offline without having to carry your phone with you, get yourself a MightyVibe from Mighty Audio.  It's basically a Nano that has been engineered to play your Spotify music.

I, too, want my Vivo3-Music to be Spotify-enabled, but for $85, the Mightyvibe is MAGIC!!

Andyhammar

+1! Please make spotify available on the vivoactive 3 music!

What's status on this? Thanks 

oude

Hey Spotify what is going on? Is it you or Garmin wants to push Fenix 5 sale with Spotify on board? Vivoactive 3 music is a popular enough device to get it as well, c'mon guys!  

marissam1776

Agree! I bought this watch under the impression that Spotify was compatible. I'm completely disappointed that it is not. 

Chrissl

Ik heb een week geleden de Vivoactive 3 gekocht en ging er vanuit de Spotify inmiddels de app al had vrijgegeven! Kunnen jullie aangeven of en wanneer dit gebeurt? Anders stap ik over op Deezer, jammer en een naar mijn idee gemiste kans voor Spotify, gezien alle reacties op diverse forums hierover!

purpletrees

THANK YOU!

oude

Thank you. !!!! 

aregmoore

Vivoactive 3 Music now has spotify!! Woohoo!! Thanks Spotify / Garmin 😄