[Partnership] Fitbit with Spotify

Hi Spotify, 

I think it would be really neat to connect Fitbit and Spotify. That way, when I am listening to an audiobook, or anything, on Spotify as I'm going to sleep, there will be a note of where I was in my audiobook when I fell asleep. I know Fitbit doesn't track sleep under an hour but it will tell you what time you went to sleep once you sleep for more than an hour. So while it would be most ideal for the audiobook/music to stop playing as soon you fall asleep, the way that Fitbit works, the next best thing would be to note what time in a track I was in so I don't have to search what I last remember hearing of the story.

Also if I could look at my Fitbit to see what song is playing that would be cool.

Updated on 2018-06-27

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

/M

Comments
alexbayes

I will buy Fitbit. Ionic but i would like Spotify app please can you put on 

Ruicosta90

I want Spotify for my versa smartwatch I have premium and I want to listen my musics from versa watch. Thank you

ahqna7_c-6e6d

Please please connect with fitbit, I want to get a Versa but will have to cancel my Spotify then 

Moonzi
Casual Listener

Please work with Fitbit for integration with their fitness watches.  I already have a subscription to you guys for the family and would really like the app on their watches. 

q_-kmf62c363a

Please please please update the fitbit versa with spotify!!

bpcsudhq-_kst

We need Spotify support on Fitbit versa!

-k_vpb12kst5n

Please add Spotify to Versa. I returned it and will not buy anything Fitbit until this happens ...I will wait or purchase with a company that allows Spotify

Ruicosta90

I’m from Portugal and I have subscription and I want support for versa watch. Is not hard to make this happen. Thank you 

o54-v1_ns128

Spotify .. can you tell me what it takes for you to make a app for Fitbit? 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2018-06-27

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

/M