[Partnership] Fitbit with Spotify

Hi Spotify, 

I think it would be really neat to connect Fitbit and Spotify. That way, when I am listening to an audiobook, or anything, on Spotify as I'm going to sleep, there will be a note of where I was in my audiobook when I fell asleep. I know Fitbit doesn't track sleep under an hour but it will tell you what time you went to sleep once you sleep for more than an hour. So while it would be most ideal for the audiobook/music to stop playing as soon you fall asleep, the way that Fitbit works, the next best thing would be to note what time in a track I was in so I don't have to search what I last remember hearing of the story.

Also if I could look at my Fitbit to see what song is playing that would be cool.

Updated on 2018-06-27

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

/M

Comments
Jiosh

HURRY UP SPOTIFY!!! 
YOU DID IT FOR GARMIN, AND YET MORE PEOPLE HAVE FITBIT'S!!!!!

FITBIT WANTS TO DO IT!!!

valkyriexo

If this doesn't happen soon, I'm going to cancel my spotify sub. 

Manasmith86

I would really like to see this happen as it’s 2019 and this has been asked for for the last two years. It’s kinda going to become a deciding factor if I stick with Spotify or switch to a streaming service that is supported by the Fitbit versa I’ve loved Spotify for years and I’d hate to let it go, but I also love to see apps move with the times.