[Partnership] Lighting: Philips Hue with Spotify

Everyone please Kudo this idea. The total number of your friends with Phillips Hue is growing. We entertain every weekend in Hoboken, NJ and in NYC and we would love to tie in our favorite Wi-Fi based lighting system into our favorite music app. 

Lighting scenes will be a part of our in home movie experience in the near future. Spotify has an opportunity to be similar to Uber and create added value by diversifying its offerings.

Spotify, I challenge you to not only offer your listeners great music engagement with lighting response, but look to become the most comprehensive lighting sequencing database media provider in the market. Sounds, movie timing platforms and so much more will be a great reason to stay engaged with your app for longer periods of time.

Advertisers interested in conditioning listeners during ad spots by changing the lighting in your customers space to the primary color of your brand?

Updated: 2015-10-13

Hey everyone! Thanks for your kudos and comments around this idea. We're marking this as "Not Right Now" today but please continue to leave your feedback here in the Spotify Ideas Board. We're passing on your comments here at Spotify every week and we want to hear from all of you. Thanks!

Comments
DannyFL
Roadie
That's a bit above my pay grade... Sounds cool anyway. :)
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.
This is a re-post of this inactive idea.

Wubdafuk
Helloian
Yes please!!! More incentive to stick with spotify!
Helloian
Like. I'll never leave the service if this was implemented.
edg-r

Please make this happen

wiimark

This would be an absolute game changer 

Aeroxile
This needs to happen please
mistercage
Casual Listener

Please add this feature !

mshaw
Casual Listener

Goes to show, someone always gets there first, ijust had a brainwave to do this, and boom already there, 100% this would be awesome to have this. :)