Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Spotify for KaiOS

With the Nokia 8810 being released in a couple of months, it would be excellent to have spotify running on this device. Furthermore, KaiOS is currently running on roughly 30million devices worldwide and growing. 

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hey folks,

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 1000 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment. We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

The best place to keep an eye on is our blog for news updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
nampuh

Let's hope they bring the 8810 to the US.

Please make it happen.

It will be so cool to have html5 based Spotify Light on Feature Phones with KAI OS.

softwarehipster

Nokia 8110, the one featured in Matrix, is being re-released with KaiOS as Nokia 8110 4g. Now that we can rearrange playlist on Android, I don't think any further arguments are necessary to show that a KaiOS app should become a top priority.

gwalters078

Nokia 8110 needs Spotify, no Spotify no Nokia 8110 for me 

Any news if this will happen at all, only need a few apps and Spotify is one of them. 

Swaldman98

Please please please bring Spotify to Kai OS. I want to switch from my smartphone and the one feature I have most difficulty parting with is Spotify.

eirkabrev

I highly support this idea, let us get a more diverse platform universe for spotify!

Epipaff

Yes pls! Me and my friends now all own a Nokia 8110 4G.

Spotify app support would be brilliant. Thanks!

C00P3R

Please make this possible! I would love to have spotify on my 8110.

PLEASEEEE

nemosaurus

I'm going to be getting the 8110. If spotify is on it, I'll keep the family subscription, otherwise I'm going to buy an MP3 player to replace spotify. I hope spotify makes it way to kai os!