Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Spotify for KaiOS

With the Nokia 8810 being released in a couple of months, it would be excellent to have spotify running on this device. Furthermore, KaiOS is currently running on roughly 30million devices worldwide and growing. 

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hey folks,

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 1000 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment. We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

The best place to keep an eye on is our blog for news updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
Radu921

Just got an Alcatel with KaiOs, would love to use Spotify on it. Thanks!

Rim4

Update?

rinder_omna

I would really like to have a Spotify application to KaiOS. It can spread the reach of the platform and I would be able to use it on my second phone, which runs KaiOS.

damonjasinski

Can we please please please get this done. It the one big thing missing from kiaOS, and sure so many others think the same. There would be a super lucrative oppertunity to cut a dead with kiaostech because there will be a rush for every streaming platform to become the most widely used; its just time till then. Thes phones are most likely to take over android eventually in the afforable 'smartphone' market at somepoing (just one mans prediction).

Best with it all

JordivDuuren

Pls... the only app that is really missing on Kaios is spotify... make it happen please! What can we do?

Radu921

I will close my Spotify subscription starting today, thank you Spotify! YouTube is actually working on all devices and operating systems, I really appreciate Spotify but their lack of support on an issue that has received thousands of requests is personally not acceptable. Goodbye!

colas

Hi, any update on this topic? i see that it has been open for more than a year
rgds

GllmGrd

Up! I’m very inerested! 

Rim4

ANY UPDATE???????????