Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Spotify for KaiOS

With the Nokia 8810 being released in a couple of months, it would be excellent to have spotify running on this device. Furthermore, KaiOS is currently running on roughly 30million devices worldwide and growing. 

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hey folks,

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 1000 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment. We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

The best place to keep an eye on is our blog for news updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
user1337

The only thing I miss in kaiOS is spotify support.

Dopeclock

please do it! its the main reason I still didn't buy a nokia 8810! could be such a nice and smooooooth player with minimal hassle and maximal pleasure!!

Maxthebeast

Why do you (Spotify) dont fix this? More and more people want to go back to ”dumbphones” but want the music (me included). Please fix this problem! 

leonvandersande

Spotify is literally the last thing which stops me from switching to a KaiOS flip phone!

nebuyl

I totally agree with leonvandersande,
If you make Spotify for KaiOS I'll switch my phone. I'm tired of big phones 😐

jeseee

This needs fixing ASAP. Come on Spotify what are you playing at?!

emilioreyes89

Hi everyone,

There are millions of KaiOS phones sold all over the world. Many brands, with many phone models, like Nokia 6300 4G, which I own. It would be great to find and download the Spotify App, in the App Store of KaiOS, the KaiStore. KaiOS is a mobile SO with a growing market share of smartphone cheaper phones. I wish to listen and enjoy Spotify in all KaiOS phones.

Please, develop the Spotify app for KaiOS.

Please, I ask for all the community to vote for this idea.

Thank you very much.

Jaans

As soon as Spotify is available for KaiOS, I can finally switch to a KaiOS phone.

Please, consider developing the App for KaiOS.

Alle the best! 🙂

MatOl

It's been 2 years that I am waiting for a  KaiOS spotify app and it never  comes!! As soon as you guys make the magic happen, I'll switch to A KaiOS device!!! 

dalipa84

Hi

I am still on smartphone, and the only thing holding me back from going kaios is the fact that I can not listen to my musik on spotify.

I realy want to go away from smartphone, but realy like music.