Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Spotify for KaiOS

With the Nokia 8810 being released in a couple of months, it would be excellent to have spotify running on this device. Furthermore, KaiOS is currently running on roughly 30million devices worldwide and growing. 

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hey folks,

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 1000 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment. We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

The best place to keep an eye on is our blog for news updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
samuelkleos

Still waiting..

samuelkleos

Where is the progess on this???

ansiexg

This idea is open for many years now and people are still commenting. Please implement KaiOS support! 

lalaalalalalae

My friends & me are waiting this for since 2018... Please make my dream come true Spotify :’( 

samuelkleos

They've muted notifications for this request after acknowledging it. 😂Nobody is listening to us.

I'm returning my Kai OS phone to Amazon bahaha clearly it's not good enough for Spotify to invest in.

yonatanpy

it's either youtube-music or spotify or who else that would have an app for kaios!

conjnerc

I really hate everything about my smartphone other than its ability to stream spotify music, I'd switch to a flip phone first thing tomorrow is Spotify was supported by KaiOS 

Pur1fy

Time for an update guys....

Mpsmith

Please do it

metalmicky

Have ditched my iPhone for Nokia 800 Tough… so need Spotify for KaiOS or will be forced to switch to YouTube or other… please Spotify… been with you since ‘08 would be sad to go now….