Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Spotify for Nintendo Switch

I know the hardware is relatively new, but I STRONGLY feel it could benefit both Spotify and Nintendo if an app was produced for the Nintendo Switch.

Thanks for listening.

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We've discussed this idea and while it is interesting, we aren't able to prioritize it (don't have any immediate plans to implement this).

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.

Comments
meahtenoha
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2017-11-20

Hi everyone, we're here to mark this idea as 'Not Right Now'. We don't comment on any third partnerships publicly until they are ready to launch. Please know we're keeping an eye on all your ideas/ votes around partnership opportunities. Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

DigitalSlicer

Not right now huh? That’s disappointing, I guess you guys don’t like making money.

Big companies such as Spotify usually have a timeline for multiple months even a year already planned. They can’t just add every feature at a whim. They already have stuff in the works.

HanzoMain

I love this

MosesM

HOLA SERIA GRANDIOSO QUE LA SWITCH CONTARA CON SPOTIFY, POR LA PORTABILIDAD DE LA CONSOLA, CON UN ESTILO UNICO Y SOBRE TODO QUE INTERACTURA LA MUSICA CON LOS JUEGOS, EN SEGUNDO PLANO. SALUDOS, ESPEREMOS PRONTO LLEGUE A ESTA CONSOLA SU APP.

pdoug64

Please add Spotify for the Nintendo switch and 3ds

x_AlienBoy_x

Spotify on switch that's perfect please do it

At this time nintendo switch suck! I bought 1 and 2 games i paid 470 Euro for nothing. I trade it in for something else. There no internet browser, No music player, No video player how the heck this is portable device???

Garciaj4206

This is gonna be a great addition to the switch and the revenue stream would only go up.  A portable system with music capabilities?!?! It's best if spotify does this before a new music empire comes in and makes a deal. Don't let us down spotify...