Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Spotify for Nintendo Switch

I know the hardware is relatively new, but I STRONGLY feel it could benefit both Spotify and Nintendo if an app was produced for the Nintendo Switch.

Thanks for listening.

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We've discussed this idea and while it is interesting, we aren't able to prioritize it (don't have any immediate plans to implement this).

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.

Comments
BearSantos

We Need Spotify on The Nintendo Switch its been too long already

Leonburnz123

I'd love to have Spotify on my switch Xbox and pc and phone play Marino and listen to music I'd love that

RossPeterson

I think what you all did with ps4 is a good idea.  Where you can play games while spotify is in the background.

Tgibbons1888

Really? This is a portable console and it doesn't have spotify?

Tgibbons1888

phoenixhere4303

Yes please!!  This would be a great add for spotify!!

jsannn

Spotify on Switch will be awesome. Please do this.

rossi1911

+1. It would be great to have an access to my saved songs on Switch.

crematedman

It would be nice to have this implemented one day!

commute1

I agree. I think Spotify`s premium download feature and Spotify Connect could benefit Nintendo switch`s on the go style. It`s a matter if Nintendo wants it on the E-Shop or not, currently, Hulu is the only official streaming service on the Nintendo Switch and that's only accessible in certain countries. I live in the UK, so I can`t access Hulu, and that brings the list of streaming services on Switch to none for some users.