Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Spotify for Nintendo Switch

I know the hardware is relatively new, but I STRONGLY feel it could benefit both Spotify and Nintendo if an app was produced for the Nintendo Switch.

Thanks for listening.

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We've discussed this idea and while it is interesting, we aren't able to prioritize it (don't have any immediate plans to implement this).

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.

Comments
Moniclovian

I wanted to throw in my two cents. I would also really really love to have Spotify on the switch. Being able to jam out while exploring Hyrule would be next level.

arielleshriver

man this would be so useful! I'd love it

Kaibenning

This idea would be amazing this post is quite old and hopefully Spotify re think this idea because it would truly benefit Nintendo and Spotify with the offline features 

Supersaint790

I really want Spotify on the switch cause it would be better and just listening my favorite songs. Just like the ps4 and on Xbox 

Pablo97

I need Spotify on the nintendo switch. Please 😞

ParentalControl

Nah, Spotify violates too many Nintendo policies protecting children when it comes to explicit content. Spotify would first need to implement ACTUAL parental filters first.

Nico

That would be nice! ^^

Peace

NS13

I strongly believe that Spotify should come out on switch because everyone would love to play and listen to music at the same.I hope that it will come out and be a smart decision 

kaive

Maybe this could work