Announcements

[Partnership] Steam Integration

Hi!

Since I'm a big fan of Spotify, I use it on a daily basis.  Most of the times, I'm in game, playing music through the regular Windows client. I thought it would be convinient for Spotify ti be accessed there, since the regular client takes a lot of processing power (for me, at least).

Thanks,

Marcus

Updated on 2018-08-24

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

The best place to keep an eye on is our blog for news updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
CelilOguz

+1 It'd be really good

johnmc3o

Yipiee

Melody
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2018-08-24

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

The best place to keep an eye on is our blog for news updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

KRyouCK
Visitor

Please, make it real. You will get many additional users!