[Partnership] Traktor Integration (DJ)

Use spotify tracks in a dj program such as traktor. 

Updated on 2019-07-11

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment. We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

As a heads up, Algoriddim have an app called djay that allows you to mix tracks using Spotify. You can check out the details here.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Bigbeatzz

+1 also...we need this. For a home Dj this would be a dream.

Redding

I really hope spotify start to open the market for public music streaming as other company's are already offering such solutions. Pulselocker offer legal music streaming for DJs and have an integration for Serato and Traktor. If Pulselocker got the legal's right, spotify can aswell.

As in my opinion Spotify is the best music streaming service I hope they will offer a similar option.

PeterOeC
Casual Listener

It would be crazy if it was posible! And yes, I would even pay doubble my premium account to make it happen every month! There is so much cool music on Spotify, I would be a dream to DJ it too!

DonKevino
I agree too...even pay 20 bugs each month
johncasey

It would be fantastic!

benhyman

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

boomboombel
Casual Listener

Please make this possible. I use spotify so much now and its just a hassle to try and get my traktor library up to date with what i have on Spotify! i'll be willing to pay an extra fee for this service too.

Iceman05

+1

abughat

+1 PLEASE

mikimasiero

so when are you add traktor??? please