[Partnership] Using Spotify services in Airplanes

Hi,

I'm a businessman & I travel a lot. During my flight, I used to listen to music or watch movies. I'd not mention movies here but the Entertainment system in most of Airlines are bad & not up-to-date.

Furthermore, all airlines need to pay for royalty in order to store & broadcast music in their planes. 

So I always think of how Spotify setup a business relatioship with all the airlines. Spotify can build up a small media system in every airplanes. Then passengers can happily enjoy the music.

Some good features that Spotify can implement, together with Airlines team:

- Passengers who have membership with Airlines can register their Spotify user-id. When passengers buy tickets or check-in online, the music system can pre-load all of their playlist then they can enjoy during their trip.

- In same flight, passengers can share to as well as try other passengers playlists.

- Always have a pre-set free acct for those who never try Spotify yet.

If Spotify can work it out, I'm pretty sure that you'll see the booming in your number of users.

That idea can implement in other transportations like train, vessel, etc.

With best regards,

Simon

Updated on 2019-01-11

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-01-11

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Rising Star 14 katiek_
Rising Star 14

Hi there! 

This is a really good idea!

I also think, you can log into your spotify account on the plane, but if you are not a spotify user, you can sign up on the plane or litsen to some of the top music people have litsened to (ex: pop music of the week and etc) 

om142747
Composer

Spotify premium allows you to listen to music even when in an airplane.

Music4all

@om142747 wrote:

Spotify premium allows you to listen to music even when in an airplane.

I thought the same, buy premium and store your favorite playlists before the flight :)

And be happy, that you don't have to listen to the playlist of the others.

Rising Star 14 katiek_
Rising Star 14

@om142747@Music4all

Good point, Spotify does allow you to litsen to muic on the plane.. when you are on offline mode and when you download the songs you want :)