[Partnership] Vote or pay for music to be added to a general queue inside a cafe, bar, retail store

If this is not well thought out. Please delete it and accept my apologies. Humans, everywhere i walk to, Supermarkets, Coffeshops, Restaurants, Department Stores. Most People remove their headphones. Then People ignore the music they play over the establishment's speakers. What if there was a partnership with major store chains. There is a small sticker. The Visa sticker on the door of an establishment. what if there was a spotify sticker? you click on a tab in your spotify app, it accesses your location and let's you VOTE OR PAY. On the next song that plays. Over the establishment's speakers. I pay for a lot of *STUFF with my phone because it's convenient and cheap. For less than 1 dollar I feel ALOT of people would pay to play their favorite older, obscure Drake or Neil Young song over the establishment's sound system. Who knows.... maybe you befriend someone else who you hear singing along to that obscure Drake song. I notice things, and I've noticed that MOST (not all) people take out their headphones in Supermarkets, Coffee Shops, Restaurants and Department Stores. If there was a built in tab, that recognized the establishment you're in (using location) and in some way let you choose/pay to play the music you want. I feel people would really like it. How to implement? If the retailers agree, design in about 5 mins, a device similar BUT simpler than the Amazon Alexa. It plugs into their System and y'all facilitate the que of songs, whether through Votes or Purchases. We lack connection with the sea of beings we encounter in our daily lives. You walk into walmart, go to the location tab, pay 99 (or less) cents to play an old neil young song. You meet someone else who loves that song and have a connection (advertisement idea) Humans, it's up to you if you want to monetize this. You could also just have a location tab with the upcoming songs to vote on and suggest. Anyways, enough from me. my name is athan soderberg gatsoulis. I've lived in Boston my whole life. and whoever reads this. I Love You. Always.

l1FdvOB.jpg

Updated on 2019-07-26

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-26

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here