Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnerships] Apple TV Support

I think there should be a Spotify feature for the Apple TV, similar to the Netflix App which is available. As currently, the only way Spotify can be played on the Apple TV is through AirPlay which requires an iPod Touch/iPhone.

Updated on 2019-10-07

Hey,

With our new Spotify app for Apple TV, you can now access Spotify’s 50 million tracks directly from your TV, making Spotify the natural audio destination across your many devices.

This long-requested feature follows our other apps on TV platforms including Android TV, Samsung Tizen, Amazon Fire TV and Roku.

We’re excited to bring this app to Apple TV and will continue to innovate and enhance the app—there’s plenty more in the works.

Comments
slln

Hey Spotify!

Just pushed try again for Apple Music on my ATV.

If I end up canceling your subscription, don't bother asking for feedback!

seriously20

Hello Spotify
Please, please, please consider this now. There's almost 7000 votes right now!
It's at the end of 2018 and not only me but others finds it strange that there's no Apple TV app yet.
I hate the fact that Apple is making me to choose between spotify and AM at this point.

_i-j5b14xx6b

Please Please! I'd love Spotify on my Apple TV.

pistol_jurij

Vote 7005 here. Really surprised this hasn’t been developed yet. Weird seeing TIDAL in the TV App Store and not Spotify. =(

Spotify: all your users listen, why don’t you?

voveris

still nothing?! I need the app ASAP!

hanssonrickard

Even tidal is on the app store on Apple TV now. 7000+ votes and still nothing from Spotify...

linde_mann

Vote 7,137 here… It's a joke that this still hasn't been realised! How many votes does it take to get anything moving?

chaverkamp1989

Already stopped my subscription and now I’m using Apple Music, which is great! Thanks to the laziness of Spotify.

matrixplace

I was actually shocked when I found that Spotify is not available on Apple TV... I mean, a streaming service not available on streaming device??? For real? 

faithless1108

Pleas add SpotifyConnect to AppleTV 4