[Partnerships] Grand Theft Auto V with Spotify

Feature that allows us to link our Rockstar Social Club account with Spotify and create a list to play in GTA V's custom radio.

Updated: 2016-01-25

Hey folks, we don't comment on third party partnerships in advance in the Idea Exchange. However please know your feedback is making back to the internal teams at Spotify. If this is something you'd like to see keep adding your kudos here. 

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-04-21

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search.
You might also want to add your kudos to an idea about a Spotify integration for the next GTA VI game here.

charackthe
Casual Listener

I just noticed when you share a music from GTAV's radio to Social Club it gives a Spotify link. I'm guessing that means there is already a workground (I mean substructure) so Self Radio can play Spotify playlists with some touch of developer hands.

JimThePea
Music Fan

I like this idea a lot, but Spotify shouldn't restrict themselves to just GTA, so many games could use custom Spotify soundtracks!

charackthe
Casual Listener
You are right for example we should have a feature that allows us to play what music we want (for example) warscenes in Skyrim. Of course it is going to be synced from our Spotify account's playlist.
sigutatch

I would absolutely love this, but not only for GTA

I need this in my life. GTA Radio is great, but sometimes I want my own tunes and Spotify's awesome playlists! 

gokcankahraman
Regular

Would be awesome.

xaviborg

this whould be sick 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Not Right Now
Updated: 2016-01-25

Hey folks, we don't comment on third party partnerships in advance in the Idea Exchange. However please know your feedback is making back to the internal teams at Spotify. If this is something you'd like to see keep adding your kudos here. 

blackbubblez

So much yes!! I would love this! Please please please!!!!