Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnerships] Serato DJ

I love Spotify and find amazing music all the time.  Recently I started using Serato DJ but haven’t been able to see my Spotify playlists, something I would love to be able to do as it is making me use alternatives like iTunes - which makes me feel I am going back in time.  

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
10chris22

big attraction to would be subscribers

osornios
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2018-03-08

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

djlastword

Absolutely agree. Would love to hookup Spotify with Serato!

knam

Yes! This would be awesome.

lifseybr

Totally agree and am so confused why this isn't already a thing

Cguzmanlaserna

Is there any way for you to add the 'Likes' or 'votes' that this same idea got before?  I am sure this feature would be very useful to lots of members and would bring lots of new ones in! 

squeekru

This would be excellent! Spotify is already integrated with DJay so really hoping this can be sorted as it would open up a whole world of possibilities, though it would be much better if it did not rely upon an internet connection as I'd imagine pro-DJs would not want to risk losing internet mid-performance. 

herrduennsch

Would really love to see this happen. So strange to see this still has not been integrated and that there's not been enough backers in the community so far.

Cguzmanlaserna

Thanks, everyone... I believe that when we reach 50 votes they will consider adding this feature so if you can get some more users to vote on this it would be great. We only have 15 to go! 

c40mvsdl-_oq

This would be huge! Hoping this gets sorted out ASAP!