Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnerships] Serato DJ

I love Spotify and find amazing music all the time.  Recently I started using Serato DJ but haven’t been able to see my Spotify playlists, something I would love to be able to do as it is making me use alternatives like iTunes - which makes me feel I am going back in time.  

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
jakehettinger17

Totally agree with this. New Serato that switched over from Djay Pro 2 because I just think Serato is an overall better software but definitely missing the Spotify integration. Serato now has Tidal but it lacks so much to Spotify in so many different categories. Hoping this happens sometime in the near future.

Charlee1985

@johnhamelink wrote:

Unfortunately I switched away from being a long time premium spotify user to Tidal because of its integration into the upcoming release of Serato. I suspect quite a few DJ/producer types will follow suit!

I currently have subscriptions for both but I will be canceling one and so far it looks like it's going to be Spotify that I will have to cancel 😞 

Bittencourt

An integration with Serato or Traktor would be fantastic. I guess it will happen, it's just a matter of time.

Mhaviv

This would make a huge difference for me as a DJ since I am forced to use iTunes right now and it causes me to have to do a lot of manual work. If I would be able to use my Spotify playlists it would make my life a lot easier as a DJ and allow me to have an infinite selection (which using iTunes simply does not provide. I would pay extra for this as an add on subscription even. It would save me thousands of dollars a year I have to use to buy music

swetahari

I love that Spotify has music from all over the world and I have a lot of music that I was djing with DJPro through their software version. The mix was unique and the crowd loved it.. however now going Pro  and using Pioneer dj mixer with the Serato software I feel like I will loose my unique sound and depend on mixes from dj pools that everyone has access too and that the crowd does not enjoy. Please consider working with Serato.

djba

This would literally break the internet. I’m sure it’s been discussed on some level already though. Who knows why it hasn’t happened yet? 

AKiEM

I will be dropping Spotify and using Tidal unless this is implemented.

Charlee1985
I've already subscribed to Tidal.
EDDJ

DJay dos not support Spotify anymore. And all my music is on Spotify. I cant even but MP3's of my playlists, weird decisions.

What do I do? Considering moving away to another platform which sopports DJay. Thoughts? 

Mario
Status changed to: Live Idea

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.