Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
zztop

YOU SUCK.

UniArticle

Spotify still hasn't upgraded this?!?!?

This should be easy. NOT EVERYONE HAS A FACEBOO ACCOUNT.

PLEASE ALLOW USER TO USE WHAT EVER IMAGE THEY WANT FOR THEIR PROFILES.

Been on Premium for almost 2 yrs and this simple issue is still not resolved?!? C'mon!

Thank You!

universalarticle

hayleygrassetti

how.

is this not.

HOW IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE?????

cyberwombat

its a sorry ass development team that can't take a few minutes off their day to add Gravatar support. Lame.  

Rabullione

I would like this to happen, although I'm not sure my vote counts. You see, I am a gray, vaguely humanoidal being similar to the default avatar and a personal photo would be indistinguishable. However, I want more than anything to wear sombrero in my picture. I think that would be muy bien.

Thank you, Spotify.

marcelfox1

So I don't have Facebook, and I don't pretend to have it but, the only way to have a simple avatar is to have a Facebook account? Then my avatar will be none, it's the best avatar ever since it shows that I don't use Facebook. 😃

karelobl

Can only second the request. I am still on Premium (even though Apple's Music looks very good, too) and would love to be able to define profile picture without Facebook - and independent of Facebook

kwperley

I don't even have a facebook account and I refuse to get one just to be able to add an avatar to my account profile, the fact it isn't there already is ridiculous.

ProgPromotions

absolute load of crap if you can't!

alejandronic0

how much more we have to wait? i wish add my own profile picture!!! Something so basic is impossible