Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
artystx
@Archiemac: I've got nothing to add to your commentary, which I thought was spot-on (pun intended), only to admit that even as an attorney, I'd been struggling for the perfect word to describe Mark Zuckerberg, the. you said: "Creepy"; WOW. That's the word, exactly. Mark Zuckerberg is Creepy, yes, 100%. Listening to Biz Stone the other day, co-founder of Twitter. He recounted that him and Ev Williams (other co-founder/twitter) and their attorney went to Zucks home in Palo Alto to discuss "something" (the Twitter guys weren't sure, but fact is. Zucks was feeling out (pun intended) their receptiveness to a potential sale of Twitter). Biz said it was awkward as **bleep** the whole time -- Zucks would look into their eyes and look down; start a sentence then go silent and look away. "Let me show you the house" Zuck's said .. And they follows him around until they entered his office.. Once they all were inside, Ev asked Zucks: "Want the door open or closed?" To which Zucks replied:"Yes". Biz and Ev look at eachother and Ev finally it half-open. Creepy. Yes.
artystx
@Archiemac: I've got nothing to add to your commentary, which I thought was spot-on (pun intended), only to admit that even as an attorney, I'd been struggling for the perfect word to describe Mark Zuckerberg, then you said: "Creepy". WOW. That's the word, exactly. Mark Zuckerberg is Creepy, yes, 100%. Listening to Biz Stone the other day, co-founder of Twitter. He recounted that he, Ev Williams (2nd of 3 co-founders/Twitter) and their attorney, went to Zucks home in Palo Alto to discuss "something" (the Twitter guys weren't sure, but fact is, Zucks was feeling out (pun intended) their receptiveness to a potential sale of Twitter). Biz said it was awkward as **bleep** the whole time -- Zucks would look into their eyes and look down; start a sentence then go silent and look away. "Let me show you the house" Zuck's said .. And they followed him around until they entered his office.. Once they all were inside, Ev asked Zucks: "Want the door open or closed?" To which Zucks replied:"Yes". Biz and Ev look at eachother and Ev finally it half-open. Lol. I thought that was funny.
Archiemac

@artystx I can't claim credit for "creepy". It's how Eben Moglen, professor of law and legal history at Columbia University, has been describing Zuckerberg for years. 

pimsnel
We could automatically post comments in this thread to a dedicated twitter account. This is shameful enough for Spotify I think.
pimsnel
daehoful

Oh dude, I'm really waiting for this. I hope they do it!

xescxg

Spotify seems to not really give a care about what their users want. I don't do Fakebook and I never will. 

endsetzliche

Not sure why this is so hard to implement. It's pretty much a basic feature available on nearly any site that allows for profile pics to any degree, typically on day 1...

hahaar

Please make it so that you can change the profile pic of yourself, without facebook. It would make thigs a lot easier for everyonebecause many people dont have facebook, or maybe you could make it so that you could change your profile pic byusing instagram.

Josh

jarvis2021

agreed!!! I don't have a FB account