[PlayStation] Visualizer

It would be great to see a visualiser on screen which reacts in time to the music similar to media players such as WinAmp or iTunes. It would be much more entertaining than having the static album artwork when music is being played.

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience, but we are not planning this and don’t have any more information to share at the moment.
Thanks.

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-07-20

Marked as new idea.

This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

RonaldJerry

This would definitely be nice when having parties!  Im sure it's all of that used to have our old winamp and media players doing this that want it now haha.  

LiamHP

Yes. When your TV is the focal point of your living room and you're entertaining guests, it would be great to have some eye candy up on the screen. 

Corv1nus
Casual Listener

It would be great so I can leave Spotify on and just chill and listen without worrying about burn-in. 

BlakeG

This should have been a part of the app from the start!

Angeland

kind of important to prevent avtually destroying your tv with burn in

Jegan4466

Please Please Please Please make this happen Spotify! I need this to prevent screen burn in on my Panasonic plasma.

Corv1nus
Casual Listener
Same here. I'm using a Panasonic plasma and burn in is an issue with the
app interface on PS4.
Jakeypoo03
Gig Goer

I think that a visualizer would be great. For people who have plasmas (I'm sure a couple of you clowns out there do) and to save a bit of energy by not having the background being bright and, sizzling holes in my eyes. Please and thank you! K I love you buh bye. 

Jegan4466
Why are you calling people with plasma TV's "clowns"?