[Playlists] Add Song to multiple Playlists at once

Rather than clicking "Add to Playlist" and choosing a new playlist time after time, allow the user to "check" a box next to the playlists they want to add a song to, so they can quickly add/remove from multiple playlists at once.

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 2.00.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 2.00.12 AM.png
Updated: 2016-05-24

Hey everyone, thanks for your feedback around Playlists in Your Music. Right now we don't have plans for a feature like this, so we're going to mark this as 'Not Right Now'. Check back here for updates--we'll post here first. 

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-10-14

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

sirensic

That would be fantastic ! When you discover a new song, you usualy want to add it in multiple playlist and it's a pain to do when you have a lot of those. Even worst if you add it in a playlist twice and have to deal with the "duplicate" pop-up (Seriously, why can't we see in which playlists our songs are again ?).  Having a way to do it all at once would be great.

Johntheone
Music Fan
Yeah that's actually a good idea, I find myself lately constantly dragging songs from discover weekly to catch up playlists and my commute playlists.
BecChrisLogan
I would love this option on the app. Also maybe, when you click to add to a playlist, the playlists that song is already on could be greyed out to prevent us from clicking it and then getting the message that it's already on that playlist.
kyn4n

This is a really great idea! I have to do this manually all the time. Some songs really do suit 2 or more playlists. 

user-removed
Not applicable
And please make it easier to actually find a playlist when using Add to playlist (eg using filter)
Udouble
Casual Listener

Great idea!!

arecheese1

I really wish that this feature could be added!! thank you!!

saved
Roadie

Hi @anaraee

I'm happy to add your 100th kudo to your very good idea.

I think it would be even better if Spotify could combine it in some way with this one:

Way to know in which playlist is any given song at once

I think it would be very useful as a check before adding songs to our playlists.

I will post a link there to see if anyone who votes for it would like to support your idea as well if they haven't seen it yet.

Sihen

Soundcloud has a great solution for this (and this@saved). Just look to them, Spotify!