Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add a button to add enhanced music to your playlist

Add a button to add a song easily to your playlist from enhanced music (added by spotify), currently you can only add them by scrolling through your playlist, finding the song and then adding it to your playlist but it would be easier if you could do it from the main controls (just like the heart)

Old version:

Old version.PNG

Suggested version:

PC Version.png

Phone Version.png

  

Updated on 2023-07-19

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
coendvrs

Adding or removing enhanced songs can be a small hassle, either you scroll to the currently playing song to press the buttons or turn the enhanced feature on and off again after adding the song to the playlist.

I propose adding a "+" and "-" button in the 'Now Playing' bar for quick addition or removal of songs added through the enhanced feature. This is similar to the current "+" and "-" buttons in playlists. It would provide a more seamless user experience when interacting with enhanced songs while they are currently playing. It would basically have the same functionality as the current buttons, but available for the current playing song.

I have quickly made a concept of how I have this is mind and attached it.

suggestion.png
vvanii

The enhance feature is a honestly an amazing feature, but there is one thing that really lacks convenience. Lets say you have a large playlist (with about 200 songs), and you enhance that playlist. When you shuffle the playlist and one of the recommended songs from enhance start playing, there is no way to add the song to the playlist except scrolling through your playlist and finding it and then clicking add. You can click through the song and add to playlist and select the playlist, yes, but this will create a duplicate of the song and leave the enhanced song in the playlist. My proposition is that you create and Add button on the bottom where it shows current song playing for easier access to simply add it to the playlist, without the hassle of looking for the song in your playlist. 

RoonZ

In an enhanced playlists, the now playing bar NEEDS the "+/-" feature to add/subtract songs from that position in the enhanced playlist.

This would improve the suggestion algorithm and create pockets of inspired micro-radios within a playlist around the suggested song around the song it was similar to.

At the moment, if you like a song in the enhanced playlist you are FORCED to scroll through the entire playlist until you find the track just to press the "+/-" button. Pressing the "add to playlist" option adds the song to the last position in the playlist and would ruin the flow of the playlist and the suggestion algorithm.

Fix this, you're effectively ruining the usability of the enhanced feature without this.

Yordan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-02-02

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Luan

Updated on 2023-02-03

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as 'New Suggestion'.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

StuartHemming

+1 from me

StuartHemming

+1

cslyth

I have a rather long playlist (which I like a lot and use a lot) and while enhanced version added some nice touch it is difficult to navigate through it all. When one of enhanced songs is played I'd like the possibility to search through the playlist to find it and decide whether to keep or remove it. Nice to have would be to be able to interact with enhanced icon in left hand bottom corner (next to the song) to make that decision without searching through the playlist.

RerikOp

I like the idea! However, there is already a "remove from this playlist" option that currently does nothing when clicked for an enhanced song, why use not just use this option to remove them?

Lyubka

Updated on 2023-05-04

Hey @Sennuh,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!