[Playlists] Allow Tags / Hyperlinks in Playlist Description

I am requesting tags/hyperlinks be active in playlist descriptions to tag artists and other Spotify users. 

As a curator, I want to credit the latest artist that I feature and other curators I collaborate with. I want the hyperlinks to be able to link to users' pages.  Spotify is all about discovering new artists and connecting us together, right? With so many artists on Spotify, a lot of music lovers don't feel they have the time to type an artist's name in the search box.

Updated on 2018-11-24

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
keepbouncing
Composer

Please PM me after you have liked this idea so that we can follow each other on Spotify!!!! Thank you all for your support. Let's make the descriptions fun again!!

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Cool idea. Voted!

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-11-24

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

That's a good idea. I could do that for the band that I know. I uploaded a song of theirs, through my local files, and would be able to put the link to their page in the description.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

I just saw that Iron Maiden has a link on their "Legacy of The Beast" playlists, in the form of "Click here for more info.". So, it should already be working for us. If not, Spotify, we need it fixed.