[Playlists] Allow option to hear song/artist name before/after any listening

Suggesting playlists, especially the tailored ones, is great and it allows me, same as many others to get to know new artists. 

When listening playlists at home, for any new item I like I've the time to check new artists and listen more from them. 

Unfortunately experience is different when enjoying Spotify playlists while doing sports or driving my car. I might listen the song of my life but I can't easily get to know the artist because I can't focus on the phone or stop what I'm doing. 

Having the option to have an automated voice that before or after each item sayinh the name of the artist/song would be extremely cool for me, and I guess for many other listeners without a good memory like me 🙂 

Thanks in advance for the attention!

Updated on 2022-05-11

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Jeremy
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-05-11

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

hnpk7j3scfzhgdc

GREAT SUGGESTION!

Would be especially helpful with complicated names and foreign languages