Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Birthday Playlist Under 'Made For You'

Aside from all the other playlists y'all make, when it's my birthday and I really hope to would find a playlist made specially for me... It would be like a birthday present. How fun would that be? I vote fun 10/10. Open to collaborate.

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Jacob
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2021-02-21

Nice idea! Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search 🙂 Spotify Staff will review your idea once it reaches the required number of votes (you can view more information about the Idea Exchange here).

Tiona-Rene

I love this idea!

Codrut1001

Thats such a cool idea!

AyuTheHuman

Very creative!

mintOlivia

I'd love to get a birthday playlist! That would be so cool!

sandraxmai

this is such a cute idea !!!

SaigeAlexis

It'd definitely be a cool idea, especially if there was a birthday playlist that was filled with songs that released on your birthday over the years, kind of like a "On this day in history" type of playlist.

wroitheboy

I totally agree with this idea! This is a bop! 🙂 

Valerinni

I think it's  great!😋

yassssssss 💃🏽 love it~