[Playlists][Car] Android Auto/Apple Car Play: Add to existing playlist or create new playlist

I love Spotify, and I also love Android Auto and its ease of use when I'm driving and in the car and commuting around. It makes it very easy to play my favourite songs on my playlists and on my discover weeklys and release radar, also very convenient to ask Google for any song I want played hands free and have it played for me. But the problem I face lately is when I'm freely listening to music, meaning listening to new music selected and chosen by Spotify randomly or listening to my Discover weekly playlists or release radars when driving, or music I haven't curated yet myself, I don't have the ability nor hands free or with button input on car system to select option to add to a selected and chosen playlist of mine. Or alternatively create a new one. It would be great if we could say " Hey Google, add this song to ...............XYZ playlist on Spotify" or Hey Google or Hey Siri create new playlist named ......... XYZ and add this song to it. Or alternatively we could simply just have button input on the car audio system that allows us to select an already created playlist. It would just mean that when you hear those great songs that you really want to hear again and not forget about that you actually do something about it there and then and add it to a playlist before it's long forgotten in the big wonderful world of music and lost for another 5 years until you accidentally hear it again, if you do hear it again and your lucky enough to come across the song again. Because let's face it, not all songs are mainstream and some songs are only in your face and in your ears for that brief time in your life unless you add them to a playlist and make them a part of your life and play them all the time, or hear them on the radio if they are more popular songs of more popular genres. Let's make adding to playlists on the go easier for everyone I reckon. @DJ-MastaJ 

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title a little to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title a little to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

King_Kiley

Please make this happen! 🙃