[Playlists] Convert the queue to a playlist

Me and my friend had a great session in the car the other day. We queued and played songs during a quite long ride. Afterwards, I was absolutely sure that I could find the history and save it as a playlist - but I was brutally disappointed. No such feature at all even though I know Spotify has my queue in their vaults. I mentioned this to another friend that had the same experience after her friends went mad at a party and played beatiful music all night long - which she wanted to turn into her memory of the party.

So - please implement a feature that digs up the most recent queue and saves it as a playlist.

Updated on 2019-07-11

Make sure to check out this similar idea.

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
RoneWorthen
Music Fan

what a bummer! this has happend to me many of times as well. I listen to music all day at work and some songs I really liked will never get added to my playlist because there is no history

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-11

Make sure to check out this similar idea.

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.