[Playlists] Differentiate daily mix from daily mix album

Is there any way to differentiate daily mix from album: daily mix?

I'm stumbling on "problem" w/ my smart speaker which is: whenever I ask him to play daily mix # he plays (album) called daily mix # i.e. picture bellow

daily mix error.jpgI get that every artist needs to live from promoting his music but do they really need to call actual album peace: "daily mix" ?

I Guess is "marketing" because this way my "smart speaker" can't differentiate (my) daily mix and daily mix album.

My actual problem is that I want that spotify try to do something about that. I would like that (my) smart speaker when I tell him to play: daily mix # actually plays (my) daily mix # maid for me, and not album called daily mix # from some artist.

Updated on 2021-06-01

Hello @USSBarb!

I marked your idea as a New Suggestion. Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community. I'd recommend checking out this article for more info on how the Ideas Exchange is managed.

Have a nice day 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-06-01

Hello @USSBarb!

I marked your idea as a New Suggestion. Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community. I'd recommend checking out this article for more info on how the Ideas Exchange is managed.

Have a nice day 🙂

Related Ideas