[Playlists] Hide 'Liked Songs' playlist option

Hello, 

I'd like the option to hide/remove the new liked songs playlist please. 

I don't save albums or songs that way anymore as the limit is too low so it's not relevant to me and annoying that it's there at the top all the time. 

Thanks 

Updated on 2019-07-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify a bit what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
deniztt

It's an anti-pattern to create a playlist on behalf of the user and show it at the top of the layout without the possibility to hide/move/remove it. It's wrong to consider "liked songs" as a playlist since playlists are thematic, people select songs for them. No one ever said "Today I'm in the mood to listen all the songs that I liked".  Liked songs are only for search purposes, they should be displayed in a separate tab, similar to "Artists" and "Albums".

Dunc4

Seconded in a big way. Dont want it, didn't ask for it, it just sits at the top of my playlists and gets in the way. 

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify a bit what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-12

sayn0thing
Regular

I hate this playlist too! also, the hearts are confusing. One is for "liking a song" & the other is for "adding to the library" - Not great usability at all! Go back to the way it was!

WD40

Well,

I am always in the mood to listen to all my songs. But apparently this isn't the case with spotify anymore. You have a like button and a love button. But where are all my songs I want to shuffle? Do I really need to click over 10.000 songs to have them in my 'love playlist'. And is there a maximum set of songs available in the love playlist? Too many questions.