[Playlists] Number of freshly added Tracks next to Playlist

In the latest update (1.0.1.1060) the notification number next to my playlists is gone. I follow a lot of playlists and checked every time when a playlist was updated and which tracks were added (blue dot). Please let me discover new music this way again!

Updated: 2015-04-14

Hey guys, we're marking this as a 'good idea'. Please continue to leave your feedback here and we'll update you as soon as we can.

Comments
rjvela
Regular

I agree, this was very useful, and was my primary method of discovering new songs in a playlist, compared notification area.

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Yes please 

Jordi
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

This idea will focus on the notification of new tracks next to the playlists.
You might also want to add your kudos to a similar idea about bringing back the new track indicator (blue dot) inside playlists here.

gareth8
Roadie

The latest from @spotifycares on this issue is: We’re working hard to make our app better than ever, so that option won't be available for now /BF

No Sorry, this will be coming back in a future update. but this won't be available for now.

I think we all know what that's Spotify-speak for.

s3nfy

I realy liked this feature. I follow around 100 playlists and now its impossible to keep track in witch playlist a new song has been added. Now it consumes a big ammount of time to klick in every playlist, sort them with the calendar icon and check it by myself.

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm really mad because actually nowadays you need to create an awesome Idea to Idea forum - just to request a feature which was on Spotify let's say week ago... Actually, my friend, it is like joke or something from Spotify. A cool one, so you can even laugh out loud.

Hjsurk
Regular

This needs to be the number one focus in my case!

jhovgaard
Casual Listener

I cannot believe they removed this feature. Worst user test ever.

omargpg1

Bring back the notifications

RipRinus
Regular

YES! please!