[Playlists] Number of freshly added Tracks next to Playlist

In the latest update (1.0.1.1060) the notification number next to my playlists is gone. I follow a lot of playlists and checked every time when a playlist was updated and which tracks were added (blue dot). Please let me discover new music this way again!

Updated on 2019-03-07

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're switching this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
rjvela
Regular

I agree, this was very useful, and was my primary method of discovering new songs in a playlist, compared notification area.

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Yes please 

Jordi
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

This idea will focus on the notification of new tracks next to the playlists.
You might also want to add your kudos to a similar idea about bringing back the new track indicator (blue dot) inside playlists here.

gareth8
Roadie

The latest from @spotifycares on this issue is: We’re working hard to make our app better than ever, so that option won't be available for now /BF

No Sorry, this will be coming back in a future update. but this won't be available for now.

I think we all know what that's Spotify-speak for.

s3nfy

I realy liked this feature. I follow around 100 playlists and now its impossible to keep track in witch playlist a new song has been added. Now it consumes a big ammount of time to klick in every playlist, sort them with the calendar icon and check it by myself.

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm really mad because actually nowadays you need to create an awesome Idea to Idea forum - just to request a feature which was on Spotify let's say week ago... Actually, my friend, it is like joke or something from Spotify. A cool one, so you can even laugh out loud.

Hjsurk
Regular

This needs to be the number one focus in my case!

jhovgaard
Casual Listener

I cannot believe they removed this feature. Worst user test ever.

omargpg1

Bring back the notifications

RipRinus
Regular

YES! please!